Wednesday 28 January 2015

Herman Ze German

The Top 10 dishes quest continues.

We went to Herman Ze German to try out the 10th best dish in London as voted by Timeout. 
The branch we visited is located on Villiers Street and if I had walked past it before I read about it, I would have assumed this is just another fast food place. But hot dogs ARE fast food, so you can't expect a fancy restaurant with tables...

I am glad to have stopped by, I really enjoyed their hot dog! The main one we went to try was the Bockwurst, a nicely smoked pork sausage. I also found the bun in the form of a freshly baked French bread to go perfectly with it.

I think the picture we ended up taking before devouring the hot dog is of 'Ze Wilde Bock': the Bockwurst sausage with currysauce and crispy onions. 

Perfect filling bite when you're on the move.

Bonus points in the shop as well due to the fact you can buy the sausages to take home and cook yourself. I shall definitely keep this in mind.



Cost per person < £10 for a hot dog and drink


No comments:

Post a Comment